The TIME to record new CD for indie release later this year

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
JoeKelley
12'Play

The TIME to record new CD for indie release later this year

Messagepar JoeKelley » 02/06/07 23:51

Tori Ruffin, leader of Freak Juice and guitarist with The Time, stopped by the "Upper Room with Joe Kelley and Gi Dussault" radio show at WVOF recently.
Ruffin was there to discuss his new stellar Freak Juice CD "Like U". Tori brings amazing guitar to this release.
You will also hear some new Freak Juice sounds feat. members of The Time (Monte Moir, Jellybean Johnson, and Freeze) on two tracks "Time Juice" and "Juice Time".

Here is some additional great news.
Tori gave us an exclusive that The Time will record a new album for indie release later this year.
They recently discussed plans in Dallas, TX at a recent Time concert.

To listen to the interview in its entirety, tune in to WVOF 88.5 FM in Fairfield, CT Monday June 4th from 4pm-8pm (NYC Time). You can also listen online at www.wvof.org .
We will also reair the interview with additional Freak Juice music from Friday June 8th thru Sunday June 10th at www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com .

To order Freak Juices's "Like U", please go to www.cdbaby.com/freakjuice2 and www.myspace.com/freakjuicmusic
"Upper Room with Joe Kelley and Gi Dussault"
Radio and TV show
www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com

LIVE Mondays 4-8 pm EST
WVOF 88.5 FM in Fairfield, CT
www.wvof.org

Creativity in Music
www.creativityinmusic.com
Promotion for Musical Artists

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 03/06/07 10:17

Hey Joe good, thanks to inform us :lol:

We still wait for Foley' live :wink: (I will never forget :razz: )
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Retourner vers « English Corner »