David SANBORN - Great show

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
Gi Dussault
K7

David SANBORN - Great show

Messagepar Gi Dussault » 16/10/04 14:41

David Sanborn was in Connecticut last night. What a great show. His music is a mix of funk and jazz. His musicians are phenomenal and one of them is Rickie Peterson a really great keyboardist. He is also the music director of David Sanborn.

Rickie Peterson has work with a lot of great artits and he is also St. Paul Peterson's brother. He is from Minneapolis MN and we should have him on our radio show for the Minneapolis Special in March 2005. Don't miss it, it should be an interesting interview.

www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com

Davis Sanborn is an outstanding saxophonist.

If you have the opportunity to have David Sanborn in your area, go for it, you will not be disappointed. I really enjoyed the show.

Gi Dussault
K7

Messagepar Gi Dussault » 16/10/04 14:44

Oooppss Sorry for the mistake, we should read DAVID SANBORN

Sorry sorry!! :oops:

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 16/10/04 15:30

Gi Dussault a écrit :Oooppss Sorry for the mistake, we should read DAVID SANBORN

Sorry sorry!! :oops:

You can Edit your message Gi :lol: I'll do it for You...

Tourlou :wink:

I have some David Sanborn Cd's and saw him live a little at the North See Jazz Festival in 2002... It's pretty good to calm down :razz:
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Retourner vers « English Corner »