EARTH WIND & FIRE - Concert Bridgeport 11/12 ???

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

EARTH WIND & FIRE - Concert Bridgeport 11/12 ???

Messagepar Funkygirl » 23/12/05 12:57

Le 17/12 :arrow: " The Legendary Award Winning Earth Wind & Fire Performs in Concert with Olympic Figure Skaters on NBC Television Special Saturday, December 17th

NEW YORK, Dec. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees and platinum-selling recording stars Earth Wind & Fire have collaborated with Olympic and World figure skating champions for a mesmerizing afternoon of entertainment in McCormick Presents Earth Wind & Fire Tribute on Ice airing Saturday, December 17, 2005, 4-6 pm on NBC.

The unique program features Earth Wind & Fire performing 20 songs including some of their best-known classical hits as well as wonderful new songs from their latest album, "Illumination", released this fall by Sanctuary Records Group. Included songs will be: "Reasons," and "Pure Gold." Interpreting Earth Wind & Fire's music live on-the-ice will be North America's top, crowd pleasing skaters including the last American male to win Olympic Gold, 1988 Olympic Champion Brian Boitano; two-time Olympic Silver Medalist Brian Orser and Olympic Bronze Medalist Jozef Sabovcik, the lyrical Caryn Kadavy, a two-time U.S. Pro-Am Champion; dynamic World Champion and ten-time Canadian Champion Shae-Lynn Bourne and 2000 American Open Champion Rory Flack Burghart.

Completing the cast are four of the world's most exciting, crowd pleasing ice dancers: three-time US National Champions, audience and television favorites Jenni Meno & Todd Sand and five-time US Dance Champions Naomi Lang & Peter Tchernyshev.

Filmed on location in Bridgeport, CT at the Arena at Harbor Yard, November 12, 2005, the event was produced by Disson Skating (www.dissonskating.com), the Executive Producers of television sports and entertainment shows for network and cable television.

Earth Wind & Fire "Tribute on Ice" Presented by McCormick is set to air Saturday, December 17, 2005 4-6 P.M. Eastern Time on NBC. Check your local listings.

SOURCE Disson Skating
"

I have a Question... Joe and Gi were you there :?: :sm160: :wink:
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Invité

Another post

Messagepar Invité » 01/01/06 13:01

I remeber seeing a similar post a while back. I will search for it and post its address later.

JoeKelley
12'Play

Messagepar JoeKelley » 08/01/06 16:04

Funkygirl, unfortunately we missed this EWF show. But we caught it on TV a month later. Basically, they had some of the top ice skaters skate to Earth, Wind and Fire performing in concert. EWF turned it out. They still have it and played all the hits.

My friend went to a similar ice skating/concert show for Andrea Bocelli in Bridgeport CT. The artist performs their music and sometimes they redo songs so they can edit the best for TV or if a skater takes a flop on the ice.

Peace
Joe
"Upper Room with Joe Kelley and Gi Dussault"
Radio and TV show
www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com

LIVE Mondays 4-8 pm EST
WVOF 88.5 FM in Fairfield, CT
www.wvof.org

Creativity in Music
www.creativityinmusic.com
Promotion for Musical Artists

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 08/01/06 18:39

OK thanks for those details... :cool:

Take Care
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Dj-Groover
Boutique de Disques

Messagepar Dj-Groover » 08/01/06 20:56

Ther is a similar show /skating with Ray Charles Live ! this is something
to see :shock:

Retourner vers « English Corner »