Old School Funk & Soulful Jams "EDDIE REDDICK"

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
Gi Dussault
K7

Old School Funk & Soulful Jams "EDDIE REDDICK"

Messagepar Gi Dussault » 07/09/05 18:20

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Gi Dussault
Creativity in Music
www.creativityinmusic.com
npsfunk@optonline.net

Old School Funk & Soulful Jams on EDDIE REDDICK'S "All Basses Covered"

Talented bassist/producer EDDIE REDDICK shines on his new release, "All Basses Covered". The CD is a showcase for this amazing musician and vocalist who brings a blend of "old school" and new technology in funky, yet rhythmic grooves. Listeners will also hear touches of smooth jazz. Reddick shines on the incessant funk of "Hot Hot". This is a song that bass players need to take notes on. Reddick's soulful vocals dominate "The Scat Song". Radio has been wowed by "All Basses Covered" and given it extensive airplay. You can order the CD and also get Eddie Reddick info at :arrow: www.eddiereddick.com

Eddie Reddick, a Louisianna native, was introduced to music by his father, Eddie Reddick Sr. By the time he was 12, Eddie Jr. became the bass player in his dad's band, "The Rhythm Gents". They played many club dates in the local area. Three years later, his father moved the family to California in order for the family to have more musical opportunities. The younger Eddie went on to tour with several groups like The Fudge, Above and Beyond, Side Effect, and The LA Boppers. He also did a lot of session work with some of the top artists in the industry. He recorded bass with Chaka Khan, Billy Cobham, Wayne Henderson, Steve Oliver, Will Donato , Rogerio Jardim, Jeff Kashiwa, Roy Ayers, Ramsey Lewis, Narada Michael Walden and many more.

The result of all this hard work is a solo career and a tremendous CD "All Basses Covered". Look out for a fall/winter tour in support of this great record.

Wonder B
Bibliothèque Nationale

Messagepar Wonder B » 07/09/05 18:39

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ed Funky Thumbs Reddick from the L.A Boppers... His funk line on Life's What You Make It still gives me the goosebumps everytime I play that LA Boppers LP...
Gotta hear this...
Wonder B
Sworn to fun
Loyal to none

Invité

Messagepar Invité » 07/09/05 21:32

A DEMAIN 8 SEPTEMBRE :

19:00 - 21:00 / RADIO-SPECIAL DE EDDIE REDDICK @ SOULFILES / PAYS-BAS

http://www.grooveinc.nl/index.php?id=2& ... sh&rec=273

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 07/09/05 22:02

Gi forget... :cool: You can listen to it on cd Baby

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/reddick/from/funkygirl
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Dj-Groover
Boutique de Disques

Messagepar Dj-Groover » 08/09/05 20:31

yes very good ²!

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 10/09/05 21:57

Groove Inc. a écrit :Last Soulfiles 8 sept. into the spotlight Eddie Reddick

http://www.grooveinc.nl/index.php?id=56

enjoy !!!!
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Retourner vers « English Corner »