CHIC & Fonzi THORNTON , Live @ Netherlands 2005

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
www.grooveinc.nl

CHIC & Fonzi THORNTON , Live @ Netherlands 2005

Messagepar www.grooveinc.nl » 23/07/05 17:57

http://grooveinc.nl/index.php?id=2&comm ... sh&rec=238

Another great review of an memorable evening , unfortunately written in dutch :???: ) , and photographed by a dutch-fan called "Fons" :lol:

On the first and last picture , you can see bassist Barry "sonjohn" Johnson , who played in Lenny White's TWENNYNINE , Don Blackman's FAMILY TRADITION , sang lead on KENNY G's "Hi How Ya Doin" , which track he also performed during a live-concert from JEFFREY OSBORNE in 1984 , at the dutch Flora Palace , Amsterdam .

A professional film-team was present during the show for their upcoming live-dvd .

No "Stage-Fright" and a lotta "City Lights" :cool:
Freak-on ,
Skyyflow .

Wonder B
Bibliothèque Nationale

Messagepar Wonder B » 23/07/05 20:24

my boys The Twinns were there and confirm every bit of what you say.... They said the show was a boooooooomb
Wonder B
Sworn to fun
Loyal to none

skyyflow
LP's

Messagepar skyyflow » 23/07/05 22:21

Wonder B a écrit :my boys The Twinns were there and confirm every bit of what you say.... They said the show was a boooooooomb

ABSOLUTELY ! :lol:
Man , in the front it was a CRAZY HOUSE CROWD ! . Paradiso has built last year a second floor with balcony in their building , so the band looked up a lot to see and hear all this outrageaous audience . So rare to have seen Fonzi performing . Hopefully Chic and crew will play a few dates in France too .

They started on stage with their backs to the audience in a spherefull dimmed blue-light. Then the funkrocket fired off with "Everybody Dance" .
In the end of that song they made a slammin' stop-break and abruptly continued playing .... WOW , that did it already for me , and it went on & on & on ......

Retourner vers « English Corner »