FOLEY Special Reairing 2.05 & 2.06 on Upper Room

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
JoeKelley
12'Play

FOLEY Special Reairing 2.05 & 2.06 on Upper Room

Messagepar JoeKelley » 31/01/05 04:43

Event: FOLEY Interview & Performance
Place: "Upper Room with Joe Kelley & Gi Dussault" radio show
Dates: Saturday Feb. 5th and Sunday Feb. 6th, 2005
Internet Stream: www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com

Legendary musician/producer FOLEY visits the "Upper Room with Joe Kelley & Gi Dussault" for an in-studio performance and music special. He'll be joined by Talisha Holmes and Carlos Fisher. You will hear new Foley studio trax and some rare funk and jazz songs from Foley's storied career.

Dubbed "The Funkiest Kat I've heard in a Long Time" by George Clinton, and referred to as "My Lead Bass player" by Miles Davis, Foley is "Smartalecmusic". A musician" & multi-faceted artist who has earned the ultimate admiration and respect from his peers. A Motown Recording Artist from 1992-1995, Foley's diverse talents have afforded him the opportunity to work with an astonishing array of "Great Artists". Among his producer / sideman work , Foley has worked with artists ranging from Miles Davis (5 years ) , George Clinton, and Speech from "Arrested Development". Foley recorded a critically-acclaimed record with musicians from Prince's NPG. Foley is known in underground circles for having amazing live performances. He has appeared with artists ranging from Alice in Chains, Santana, Macy Gray, Foreigner, Fishbone and Primus. He performed at Lollapalooza '93 and Woodstock II.

For all the latest FOLEY info, please go to www.smartalecmusic.com

The "Upper Room with Joe Kelley and Gi Dussault" radio show has been on the air since 1982. The program is featured on radio, internet and television. Besides its live Monday WVOF broadcast on www.wvof.org, the show can be heard 24/7 online at www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com. Earlier this year, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer PRINCE featured the "Upper Room" on his official web site www.npgmusicclub.com.

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 31/01/05 09:20

YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS don't miss it :!: :razz:
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Undertaker
Picture's Disc

Messagepar Undertaker » 31/01/05 10:25

Often imitated, never duplicated...

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 31/01/05 11:45

Hey Undertaker... Can you share with us the link for your amazing smileys :?: :lol:

Here for example : http://funkhome.nuxit.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=788 :razz:

"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Undertaker
Picture's Disc

Messagepar Undertaker » 31/01/05 12:52

Undertaker
Picture's Disc

Messagepar Undertaker » 31/01/05 16:27

The fact is i found most of them on differents sites. But girl, check your hotmail box, i sent to you several animated gifs. I think you'll love it...

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 31/01/05 21:47

Ok ok thank U :wink:

AND DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING FOLEY SHOW !!!! :mrgreen:

Invité

Messagepar Invité » 01/02/05 00:13

thanks FunkyGirl for the support and kind words. It was a great show to do. And Foley is TNT Funky.

We will have the playlist posted too this weekend for that show. I am excited too to find out what was actuallyplayed.So much happening that day on the showand it has been a whirlwind since with different projects,

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 01/02/05 09:23

Anonymous a écrit :We will have the playlist posted too this weekend for that show.

You know I'm waiting unpatiently this playlist Gi or Joe :?: :lol:

Retourner vers « English Corner »